Thursday, June 18, 2009

Romania: Land of Splendor

I'm just going to lay it on the line. My heart for missions might be in Iran, but Romania is the single best country ever to exist. Especially because of THIS guy:

I'll just tell you, cold and faceless internet, what I've been telling my friends for a while now.

According to Wikipedia:

"When Bulgaria attacked both Serbia and Greece on 16 June 1913 it lost all of Macedonia to Serbia and Southern Dobruja to Romania in the 33–day Second Balkan War, further destabilizing the region."

Translation? DON'T EFF WITH ROMANIA. DON'T EVEN EFF WITH COUNTRIES WHO ARE LOCATED VAGUELY IN ROMANIA'S GENERAL VICINITY. ROMANIA WILL PUMMEL YOUR CANDY ASS LIKE THEY DID THE TURKS.

And you don't want THAT.

Bitches better be watchin they BACK when Romania's around, know what I'm sayin?

And plus..... freaking Bulgaria, what were you THINKING?

No comments:

Post a Comment